Just over a year ago I started an instagram feed that coincides with this website, rootsoftheswampthing.com. Instagram allows me to quickly share my books and collectibles when I don’t have time to write a full post on the website. The RootsOfTheSwampThing instagram page has been a great way to meet fellow Swamp Thing fans and to share Swamp Thing information. I’m quickly approaching 2,000 followers and to show my appreciation and to celebrate Swamp Thing fandom I’m giving away the illusive Swamp Thing Halloween costume (1990).
Interested in getting your hands on this great costume? Follow the complete guidelines below to qualify.
Here’s how to enter:
1) The giveaway is exclusive to instagram followers only so be sure to visit my instagram feed and follow @rootsoftheswampthing.
2) Answer the following questions in the comments section of this post, below.
- What do you find more interesting, an interview with a comics creator or an article about a comics creator?
- About how many comics do you read per week?
- Do you find comic book related movies to be more exciting/interesting than comic books?
- Who is your favorite comic character? Through good times and bad, what character do you always go wild for?
Sub-question: What book (featuring the above character) would you recommend that I read?
3) Visit my Swamp Thing International Fanzine Kickstarter.
Pre-ordering your copy of the Swamp Thing fanzine/supporting the zine is not a requirement to win this giveaway but I greatly appreciate you taking the time to look over my project and share it with others who may be interested. This fanzine will be printed in a small run. Based on how many generous folks have backed the project, issues will go very fast. Secure your copy today.
The winner (selected at random) will be announced on August 15, 2016
The Halloween costume comes with the original mask but the mask is banged up quite a bit so I am not advertising it as part of the prize. The original mask, in better condition can be easily found on etsy or other internet based marketplaces for a very reasonable price. I’ve only come across this costume twice in my years of collecting and digging. This is sure to make you or a fellow Swamp Thing fan very happy.
That’s it! That’s all you have to do. No raffles, no fees, no crazy hoops to jump through. Good luck to all who participate and thank you so much for sharing in the excitement.